Watch: Top 5 Stephen Ferris Moments
Former Ulster, Ireland & Lions flanker, Stephen Ferris turns 31 today and we thought we should mark the occasion with his top 5 moments.
Ferris had his career unfortunately cut short back in 2014 due to a longstanding ankle injury. Ferris spent much of his later career injured due to a magnitude of problems but left us with some absolutely fantastic highlights. Ferris was renowned for his freakish strength and ridiculous pace for such a big man.
Check out some of his finest moments below.
1. When he returned from injury and reminded everyone what we were missing.
2. When he demonstrated his ridiculous pace for the Lions.
3. His unstoppable run against the Scarlets in 2011.
4. His dominating performance against Clermont in 2011.
5. We’ve saved the best until last. This video needs no introduction.
Happy Birthday Stephen Ferris!