Sonny Bill Williams Reveals Insane Bike Workout To Former Lions Star
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- You Can Now Find Us At RugbyLAD.ie - March 7, 2018
- The Spirit of Rugby Enchanted In Online Slot Machine - March 7, 2018
- A History Of The Six Nations - January 19, 2018
Anyone fancy this?
Sonny Bill Williams ran a Q&A today on Twitter that proved to be really interesting. A number of interesting questions were put forward to the All Blacks centre, with one in particular from a former Lions star grabbing most people’s attention.
Will Greenwood asked the Blues man what’s the 15-20 minute high intensity session he’s ever done on a Watt Bike and it sounds pretty nasty.
8x1km under 1m15sec with 10 burpees 45sec break ✊🏽 https://t.co/H0rO3LjzKC
— Sonny Bill Williams (@SonnyBWilliams) July 20, 2017
Sonny Bill Williams’ 15-20 minute Watt Bike workout.
- 8 x 1 kilometres under 1 minute 15 seconds
- 10 burpees
- 45-second break between each set
Sounds pretty intense.