Competition: Win £100 Worth Of Canterbury Training Gear
RugbyLAD has teamed up with Canterbury to offer you the chance to win £100 worth of product from the new Canterbury Spring/Summer 2016 training range!
The range has been developed through rugby insights and training needs from Canterbury’s ambassadors and committed fans, covering all levels and disciplines of training, including run, gym and technique.
The new season training range features three innovative fabric technologies; THERMOREG, VAPODRI and VAPOSHIELD.
- THERMOREG technology in Canterbury’s Quarter Zip Run Top, Woven Track Pants and Gilet is designed to keep the elements at bay and encourage thermal regulation, making them perfect for those cold training sessions on the field.
- The VAPODRI products, including Tee’s, Polos, Singlets and Shorts, are perfect for gym sessions and running and are designed to improve thermal regulation whilst wicking away moisture to enhance performance.
- VAPOSHIELD benefits include water resistance and quick dry to improve performance, making them perfect for a cold, wet training session.
To view the full range of products in Canterbury’s SS16 training range, visit www.canterbury.com
For your chance to win, simply fill out the form below and don’t forget to answer the question!
Competition closes on Monday 11th April.
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- It Might Not Surprise You Which Club Simon Zebo Is Set To Sign For - October 23, 2017
- BREAKING: Simon Zebo Set To Depart Munster At The End Of The Season - October 23, 2017
- Munster & Ireland Hooker Niall Scannell Undergoes Surgery - October 23, 2017