Breaking: England Team Named For Six Nations Finale With Ireland
Latest posts by Jason Hennessy (see all)
- You Can Now Find Us At RugbyLAD.ie - March 7, 2018
- The Spirit of Rugby Enchanted In Online Slot Machine - March 7, 2018
- A History Of The Six Nations - January 19, 2018
Eddie Jones has named his England side for this weekend’s Six Nations final with Ireland in Dublin.
There are two changes to the starting XV that beat Scotland in last weekend’s Calcutta Cup as England retained their RBS 6 Nations title and maintained their unbeaten run in the Championship.
Billy Vunipola starts at number 8 having come off the bench against Scotland and in the back line Anthony Watson is named on the right wing, having come off the bench against Scotland to grab a try.
Jack Nowell and Nathan Hughes are the only changes to the bench.
England starting XV
15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 59 caps), 14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 25 caps), 13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 32 caps), 12. Owen Farrell (vice captain, Saracens, 51 caps), 11. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 12 caps), 10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 34 caps), 9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 69 caps), 1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 50 caps), 2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 83 caps), 3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 73 caps), 4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 41 caps), 5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 57 caps), 6. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 11 caps), 7. James Haskell (Wasps, 74 caps) , 8. Billy Vunipola (vice captain, Saracens 33 caps).
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 16 caps), 17. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 41 caps), 18. Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 7 caps), 19. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 49 caps), 20. Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 7 caps), 21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 70 caps), 22. Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors, 7 caps), 23. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 22 caps).